- New Unmarshall script - hopefully the end of all compatibility issues, ever.
- GUI/CLI modes are now separate packages. In addition, the CLI mode now works.
- Release channels - before, beta versions had no update notifications. Now they do.
- Some hidden functionality that will be exposed in the near future.
- Major tidying up of the source code. Not much of a highlight for most, sure, but handy for me.
EDIT: I've had reports that Ruby 2.1 fails to work on 32-bit Windows XP. As Ruby 2.1 is more-or-less required for this version of RPGMaker Trans, that means I have to declare Windows XP unsupported. Anyone on WinXP? Please upgrade Windows. There's a lot of good reasons to do so.