Saturday 22 March 2014

RPGMaker Trans v2.02 Released

OK, so quick changelog:
  • Re-enabled the version checker - I have a feeling it could be useful going forward.
  • Fixed error windows popping up. This wasn't caused by what I initially thought, but it's actually a bug in Python. Fortunately, whilst the fix is not in Python yet, there is a patch available.
  • Nonfatal errors: Now there are errors which pop up and don't cause RPGMaker Trans to completely blow up. Specifically, bad patches/games and not being able to copy files.
  • Readme now included. It's a bit brief, so maybe there will be updates later.
Now, onto VX and multilingual support... (crosses fingers that RPGMaker Trans does not explode...)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I got an error window when I tried running it, not sure if it's the python bug you were talking about. Anyways, here's a screen I took, lemme know if there's anything I can do 'bout it.

    http://gyazo.com/6eaffd4371b61e127dbcfeec9b4ff2fe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bug in cx_freeze, but not the one that I mentioned. Anyhow, try v2.03 - it should fix it, and I emphasise should, because I can't reproduce this bug.

      If it doesn't, could you tell me your OS and system specs?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.